- New York University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2017
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2022
- New York (pending)
Rose H. Vacanti Gilroy
Ms. Vacanti Gilroy is an associate in the Fertility Law and Matrimonial and Family Law groups.Ms. Vacanti Gilroy received a bachelor’s degree in Feminist Political Theory, with a minor in French, from New York University’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study and a Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center. During law school Ms. Vacanti Gilroy served as the Senior Notes Editor of The Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law, as a law clerk intern for the Honorable Deborah J. Israel of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, and as a student attorney in the Domestic Violence Clinic.
- The Law of Assisted Reproductive Technologies: Imposing Heteronormative Family Structures onto Queer Families, Tulane Journal of Law and Sexuality, 2022
- Wombs for Rent or Bodily Autonomy? Feminist Ambivalence Towards Assisted Reproduction, The Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law, forthcoming 2022
- The Law of Assisted Reproductive Technologies for LGBTQ+ Parents: A Recognition Regime of Family Law Built in Opposition to the Regulatory Regime, Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law, and Justice, forthcoming 2023.